Hello K-Type Forums Support KLL record macro on the fly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #2343 |

Just wondering, is it possible somehow to like push a button (like q) – then a key (like ‘a’)
    then pushing keys….. finishing the macro with like q.. and having that key-sequence then stored in ‘a’

Or or some on the life recording and saving into keyboard – somehow?

(there some ‘time-lapse’ thingies would be good too like ‘a’ + 0.5spause + ‘b’. etc.

cheers
    calmar

calmar
    Participant

OK, not yet.
    thx.

Thomas
    Participant

I’m also interesting in this. My Kinesis Advantage works this way and it is a great feature to extend here in my opinion.

I guess we (as users requesting such a feature) would have to agree on how we would like this work before we bother the developers to much:

1. Should macros be stored in memory and persist between restarts and in affect be a remapping of keys.
    2. Are these macros really just short cuts for patters the user is actively typing and not needed in the long term.

I don’t know or think there would be access to persistent memory, which is probably why there is a lot of talk about flashing the controller. So maybe as users we could agree that the second type is best? Really, how long do you really need macros?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.